Map of points of interest in Catalonia
Scroll over the map and discover how close to you are a lot of fascinating destinations. Where would you head to?
Families, couples, globetrotters and businesspeople… You'll feel right at home at any of Barcelona's 300 hotels, whatever your budget or the reason for your visit.
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town...
- 33nd Barcelona International Comic Fair.
16-19 April 2015
- B-travel. 17-19 April 2015
The new Tourism Show inspired by the experiences of the traveler
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62è Trofeu Conde de Godó. 18-26 April 2015
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona
- Barcelona Bridal Week. 5-10 May 2015
The world epicentre of the bridal industry