From amusement parks to a bird's-eye view of the city, you can't imagine what Barcelona has to offer.
Parks in the city and in the hills, mazes and gardens, works of art like the Park Güell; and all of them in the open air.
Over 4 and a half kilometres of beaches with every amenity, invite you to enjoy the Mediterranean throughout the year.
1 of 2
From 1/4/2015 to 30/4/2015
From 15/3/2015 to 31/12/2015
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town...
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62è Trofeu Conde de Godó. 18-26 April 2015
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona
- 3rd ESTRO Forum. 24-28 April 2015
A platform in which to explore innovations and the latest advances in radiation oncology.
- Barcelona Bridal Week. 5-10 May 2015
The world epicentre of the bridal industry
- Forum Dental. 7-9 May 2015
Present and future of oral health