From amusement parks to a bird's-eye view of the city, you can't imagine what Barcelona has to offer.
Parks in the city and in the hills, mazes and gardens, works of art like the Park Güell; and all of them in the open air.
Over 4 and a half kilometres of beaches with every amenity, invite you to enjoy the Mediterranean throughout the year.
1 of 2
Family activities | Exhibitions and activities
From 18/1/2014 to December 2014
2014 to 13/12/2014
From 21/6/2014 to 7/9/2014
From 2/7/2014 to 14/9/2014
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
The summer is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Summer nights al La Pedrera
- Marine activities in Barcelona
- The Labyrinth Tour in Barcelona
- Wine and Cava near Barcelona
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- ESC Congress. 30 August - 3 September 2014
To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
- FIBA Basketball World Cup. 6-11 September 2014
The best basketball of the world.
- Seatrade MED. 16-18 September 2014
The Mediterranean's Premier Cruise Event
- CSIO Barcelona. 9-12 October 2014
The organization of the 103º International Show Jumping with the best current horse riders.